I'm making a reappearance in blogland.............beginning with showcasing two new masterpieces we have added to our home this month!! They were made by our 5-yr. old granddaughter, Ashlynn :) She is really enjoying the fact that she now gets to go to school just like her older brother, Austin (who is in 4th grade)! She does her homework right beside him and is so proud of every paper she does!! Seems like time goes by so quickly..........all the more reason to spend lots of quality time with them.... showing them how proud we are of them and how much we love being their grandparents!!!
In the world of "yarning"....I am just finishing up with the edging on a cute little Wrap! I make weekly trips to a few different Tuesday Mornings always on the lookout for yarn bargains -- and found three hanks of handpainted yarn there last week to use for my Wrap --- it's just fabulous! I'll post pictures in the next couple of days when it's all complete :) Working on a couple different Christmas gifts, too........will share them soon.......
I'd like to make an attempt to blog at least once a week --- and end with something I've learned in my 52 years of life, or something that has made a positive difference in my life. Not a "once upon a time" story -- but something REAL -- So, for this first blog I'd like to share my thoughts on what I think is the best stress- reduction practice out there.......laughter :) If you can laugh good-naturedly at yourself and at the constant "teeter-totters" of life-- it makes so much difference in your health.........Make your next book or the next movie you rent one that makes you LOL -- and remember that life can't be drama all the time!
Proverbs 17:22: "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."