The 3rd of January, 2011......and as so aptly put by Joey Adams, "May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's Resolutions." HAHA
My hubby and I brought in 2011 with 10 of the finest friends anyone could ever wish for!! :) We were having so much fun that no one seemed to notice it was nearing 4:00 am New Year's morn before we all decided to go home......it must have been those "make your own monster banana splits" that we enjoyed making AND eating right after midnite that gave us that extra energy :) Cindy was such a great hostess.....she supplied all of us with all kinds of horns and noisemakers....and of all things, Bubbles!! .....she even allowed all of us to blow them in the house after the countdown and the kisses......AND very graciously agreed to have the New Year's party every year.......Well, OK!!!
Am excited to learn to knit this year......and will be starting when I finish a couple more crochet projects. I need to be able to give it my full attention......in order to fairly decide whether or not it's something I want to spend time on. I've decided to join the women at the weekly knit/crochet group either way......so many nice women that have taken time to welcome me and even share some tips :)
My parents always gave me alot of good advice. Near the top of the list is this one, "Life is not made by the dreams that you dream....but by the choices that you make." These little choices will chart the course of life that we take. When we know that we've made the right choices.....we can sit back and watch the ripple effect of blessings that follow!!! Amazing :)