Friday, December 10, 2010

Is it Friday, already???

    Wow, has this week every flew by!!     We're readying the house for our weekend festivities......can't wait!!!
Our grandchildren arrived home from their vacation in Cabo with their other set of grandparents last nite!!   They stopped over after Ashlynn got out of school this morning to have a late breakfast with Papa and I...........and Ashlynn needed to get those tight little braids out of her hair (they were getting a little nappy looking ) ..... she had so much to talk about..... the ocean, the sandcastles, the friends she met, the pinata, the airplane.......Her and her brother are so fortunate to have two sets of grandparents that love to spend lots of time with them and spoil them a little rotten :)
     The potholders are done......the oven is almost clean..........come on Easy Off  :)............tomorrow I'll cook and for the rest of the weekend we'll be "Christmassing" with our friends........One of life's true blessings!!!
     Am adding a few pics that I took of the finished potholders and our granddaughter............that's the smile she always gets when she gives a hug to Papa.........priceless........