Wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!! We have ever-changing plans......which sometimes prove to be interesting and always lots of fun.....guess now I'll be packing :) What a great trip to the mall yesterday!! We ran upon Frosty which goes with a book that hubby and I recorded last nite for our 5-yr. old granddaughter. A great idea for grandparents to be able to still "read" to their grandchildren even when they're not there :).... and when you put Frosty's hat on he dances around as it plays the song. So very CUTE!! Leave it to Hallmark! We'll be having our Christmas here in a couple days.....the kids cannot wait to open their presents...........and Grandma can't either :) I see a box from Tiffany's.......with my name on it.........can't help the excitement!! Beats a trip to the yarn shop HAHAHA It's always too much fun opening presents, eating great food, cookies and yummy desserts and spending time with family and friends ..........as long as we don't forget whose birthday it is and the greatest gift of all that HE gave US ---- Happy Birthday, Jesus!!
