Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mama Says

       Well today is another day...........LMAO      I only wish my daughter would have told me she was going to use my blog to write her feelings and comments about those who don't deserve even a second of time in our lives.   That won't be happening again.   Their world of made-up lies and delusions will eventually self-destruct.....no one needs to help it along.   I've gotten a few messages from friends -- and I use that word loosely-- of KNurd who have said that maybe we just shouldn't read her blog and really shouldn't comment on anything --- what great advice, huh?     That's advice from those who are SUCH good friends with her that they need to ask for her address........need I say more?  Nevertheless, advice taken......... we will quit reading "As the made-up World Turns" and go elsewhere for our daily dose of comedy.   As Doctor Phil says, "Somebody needs to be the Hero" :)   We have bigger fish to fry and patterns that need to be crocheted and foreheads that need to be kissed and songs that need to be sung and lives that need to be lived...... with much joy!!!!      I'll post some pictures tomorrow of my HO HO HO potholders......should be done by then......Make some sunshine today--it's cloudy outside!!