Every time our 5-yr. old granddaughter sees me crochet---she calls it "yarning" This blog is to share my "yarning" projects and my love of life.......
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Today is guest blogger day
My name is Kandis and I am Lori's 28-yr. old daughter. I would like to leave a reply to all the psychotic nonsense in KnitNurd's blog she sent out today to Blogland. If she can spout out lies, then I should be entitled to address them from my perspective. I was actually friends with Knitnurdlady's daughter, Kelly, when we introduced my Mom and her Dad. Knitnerdlady was living in Kentucky for over 3 years (we were in California) and her daughter said that they were divorced and that her Dad deserved a good woman and that we should introduce them. So we did. And they got along just fabulously. And Kelly used to bring over Starbucks to my Mom every other day and even asked her if she could call her Mom because her own Mom (Knitnurdlady) was a psycho and she wanted a "real" Mother. During the next few years of their relationship, it seemed like my Mom was getting just too much of Anton's attention and Kelly and her two siblings just didn't like it. I will mention just a few of the hundreds of things that Anton's "wonderful" kids did during the next few years: Anton was left with a $1,700 cell phone bill after putting his daughter on his account to be "nice". They put a bike lock on his brake line to his pickup which could have killed him.....and they thought it was funny. They were seen walking into Mom & Anton's apartment complex in Roseville with the intent of putting a large cup of sugar into his gas tank. My Mom's neighbors asked for ID's when the were seen stalking around their vehicles and then they ran. His youngest daughter tried to get a restraining order put on him because he called her and told her to stop acting like her "crazy Mom" and straighten up. She finally dropped the whole drawn out court saga after the judge laughed it out of court. Anton was left with truck payments that were just "expected" and insurance payments that were behind. Let's just say he was used for what he could give. After he couldn't give anymore, he wasn't needed. Anton was diagnosed with Krohn's disease a couple years ago and his children and his ex were talking back and forth on the internet about how they hope he bleeds to death. And yes, we have proof of all of this. These same "wonderful" kids numerous times tried to break my Mom and Anton up by throwing out false rape charges against my husband and trying to make Anton take sides. I remember that he went to the police and answered questions and because Anton told the truth and didn't go along with his daughter's story he was labeled as "controlled" by my Mom. That's when the relationship ended with his oldest daughter. I have never seen such mental illness in all my life and I for one am very glad that Anton doesn't have to be a part of this mental torture anymore. He deserves so much better and we will make sure he gets it. He mentioned to me that every time his birthday came his "wonderful kids" never had a present or a card to him on time or not at all. I think they had many many years to "show" him how they really wanted him in their life and how "special" he was. I think they failed that test. It really is sad for his other grandchildren that I know he misses very much. Too bad he can't just have a relationship with them. I know Anton said when he had one of his grandsons over quite a few years ago, the parents must have called at least 5 times. Is that normal? Also, a few years ago I know that Anton had his granddaughter Kayanna over to their house and she had asked for "The Claw" (you know like the ones at the carnivals that pick up toys) Anton bought it for her and my Mom and I put all sorts of lip glosses and candy and toys in it. Come to find out, Knitnurdlady found out that Kayanna asked Anton for it for her birthday and Knitnurdlady bought her one before she got to the house and opened the one from her grandpa Anton. Now isn't that underhanded. That is just one of the stories that Knitnurdlady fails to tell everyone. No one deserves to be treated like that biological or not biological. And for the record, I know who my biological Father is. I am not confused and neither are my children. They are so lucky to have Anton in their life. We treat him with respect, we don't use him, manipulate him, abuse him, or play attention-getting head games with him. We love him and thank God every day for giving us the best "Dad" and "Grandpa" any kid in the world could ask for. If I remember right, there has been numerous times that Anton has tried to mend the relationship with his children. The last time his daughter was going to set up a meeting with all of us and talk about her "rape" it seems that meeting was never set up because she said she didn't want to be asked a bunch of questions that would make her feel uncomfortable. Well, wahhhhhhhhh. She made all of us uncomfortable and God forbid that she could throw out accusations but just couldn't bear to hear any negativity from those so accused. Whatever. I am just blown away by the fact that psycholady just can't move on with Scooter and leave us out of her "soapbox ramblings" Isn't Ravelrey supposed to be a yarn site? I will be strongly urging my Mom to quit blogging as long as psychoknitnurdlady is writing information that is just not true. None of us deserve her nastiness. I should have just knocked her out when I had the chance. But my husband "the one they call the rapist" pulled me back. That was the night that knitnurdlady came out to the bar my friends and I were karaoking at and she grabbed the microphone and began calling my Mom all sorts of crude names and acting like the 3-yr. she really is. Funny thing, my Mom was out of town. Guess she is just clearly jealous and rightfully so. My Mom is 50 times the woman she'll ever be. It's been fun being a guest blogger today. The End